Sunday, September 14, 2008

What I made this summer

This is a little girl dress I made. It is from Simplicity pattern 9602 and this is the newborn size, though from experience I think it would fit a nine month old. I love the seersucker fabric.

This is a dress for a two year old. It is Simplicity pattern 5118. I made another one like this for my friend's two year old daughter and it was bright blue and white checked.
My new purse. It didn't take long to sew and the fabric is leftover from my heart quilt I made this spring.
A simple pillowcase.

A zipper pouch that I made with the help of my sister.


This is the quilt that I made in June. It is a small twin size that I am keeping for myself.

I also made several tote bags (two for my own groceries and one for my aunt), some napkins, and a simple backpack for my niece Mariah's birthday.

4 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

what a bunch of great projects! I really like your quilt. you did a great job on it.

(sorry I didn't email you those photos...)

Anita D. said...

That's a nice line up.

Anonymous said...

How cute Clair! My favorite is the green seersucker dress :) Great work!

Sarah Ratkowski said...

I really like the purse!