Thursday, July 7, 2011

Piggies in the Pumpkin Patch

Piggies in the Pumpkin Patch by Jennifer Rofe is a book I saw at my sister's house this week. The picture book is for preschoolers, but my older nephews seemed to like it as well. Two pigs take a walk around the farmyard and run into several problems. The pictures are simple but well done, and inside the cover there is a map of the farm showing the route the pigs chose. It was a short book that I could read quite a bit before I grew tired of it. Read any noteworthy picture books lately?

1 comment:

cydney said...

Probably just ones you already know...
Alexander and the No Good....Day
The Giving Tree
Miss Rumphius--favorite! (for older kids)
Owl Moon !!
The Snowy Day
and all of those old classics

We're never too old for picture books, are we?