Thursday, May 24, 2012

to market, to market

I went to International Quilt Market in Kansas City last weekend with my sister.  Amanda was there to promote her book Sunday Morning Quilts.  She worked hard, I was along for the ride.  There was so much to see.  I met her coauthor, Cheryl.  I also met some of her blogging friends, including Tara.  If you look at Amanda's or Tara's blog you can see a few pictures that may give you a better idea of what it was like.  There were plenty of things to see at market, though, and I got a bag of stuff...brochures, pencils, catalogs, quilt magazines, books, and some fabric.

3 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

Ha! You are so funny and quite nonchalant about your loot. You totally cleaned up!

Thanks for coming along with me. It was great to experience market with you. :)

Janr said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun!

cydney said...

I wish I'd been along with you girls, sounds like a great trip!