Friday, September 21, 2012

small books


My latest craft project is making these little books that look like matchbooks.  It is a quick project you could make with any kind of cardstock.  Of course, my students wanted my samples, but I have to make two dozen more before there is enough for everyone.  They would make really cute party favors or something to tuck into a note.  I suppose you could put one in your purse so you had something to write a quick note on, too. 
The directions came from the book on the right, Making Mini Books by Kathleen McCafferty, though I changed them to fit me...I wasn't completely satisfied with the directions, but if you are a crafter, you would be able to figure it out.  There are a couple more projects in the book I may try some day, but for now I had to return the book to the library so someone else could use it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see why your students would like them. They're cute.