Wednesday, October 30, 2013


November is coming, and this year I am trying to be intentional about being thankful during the entire month of November.  I am encouraging my family and friends to be thankful, too.  For this endeavor, I made a bunch of blank books with 32 pages each.  If you want to make your own book, see this post).  Each person got a blank book.  Our goal is to write at least one thing we are thankful for each day of the month.  The pages are large enough to add a picture for each day as well.   By Thanksgiving we should each have 28 or more things to be thankful for, and more grateful hearts.


1stteacher said...

We have our books waiting on top of the fridge. :)

cydney said...

Thank you Clair for the little book and the idea, a really good one. I pray the A.C.T.S. prayer ea. morning with the "T" being for thankfulness, so I will also write it down and draw a picture. A great way to be more focused on our blessings. You have such creative ideas!

MelissaS said...

nice idea