Monday, December 1, 2014

thankful


I kept a thankful book this year again.  Last year I made thankful books for a bunch of people, this year I only made books for my teacher and myself.  Here are some of the things I have been thankful for this past month.

  • my health
  • my family
  • new friends
  • generous people who gave or lent me money when my purse was stolen
  • a good Spanish teacher
  • the Internet as a means to communicate with those far away
  • generous people
  • a place to celebrate Thanksgiving with other Americans
  • I got my passport replaced in one day
  • my visa is renewed
  • the Bible
  • books to read
Are there any things you are really thankful for this year?

2 comments:

Shannon Dohrwardt said...

On Thanksgiving, Dylan shared that he is thankful for family, friends, wifi, the second amendment, hunting, and fishing. A moment into the mind of a teenager.

Janr said...

Oh No! I hadn't heard about your robbery! Glad all worked out-that had to have been a little unnerving. We do have so much to be thankful for.